Thursday, 9 April 2015

Hong Kong Updates- Taxation

The IRD (Inland Revenue Department) has issued new, tighter rules for issuing certificates of tax residence in Hong Kong. Such certificates are required to be obtained in order to be able claim tax benefits under the Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs). 

Primasia will post the updates of Hong Kong and China from time to time. Follow us on our WebsiteBloggerLinkedIn and stay tunned for our updates!

Need more information?
Please contact:
John Barclay -Email
Teresa Tam - Email 
Follow us on:
Website: Primasia HK / Primasia China
LinkedIn: Primasia
Primasia Corporate Services Limited
Tel: +852 2882 2088
Suite 1106-08, 11/F., Tai Yau Building, No. 181 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment